A range of fertility services are now available from Ipswich IVF at Ipswich Hospital, in partnership with Cambridge IVF. If you live or work closer to Ipswich than Cambridge you may like to take advantage of this new service, with the requirement to travel to Cambridge only for egg collection and embryo transfer.
The satellite IVF service for self-funded IVF means that you can have your treatment based at Ipswich with the requirement to travel to Cambridge only for your egg collection and embryo transfer. Key benefits include:
- Convenient if you live or work closer to Ipswich than Cambridge
- Same wide range of treatment types - IVI, ICSI, IMSI and IUI
- Diagnostic tests and consultations provided at Ipswich
- Highly qualified experienced staff
- Treatment tailored to your needs
- Evidence-based treatment with a focus on maximising your chances of success
How to book
Appointments and treatments at Ipswich can be booked by calling 01473 703092 or emailing email@example.com. Further information about the fertility unit in Ipswich can be found at www.ipswichhospital.nhs.uk/fertility
Most diagnostic tests and treatments are available from both Ipswich and Cambridge. Our price list sets out the associated costs and prices are the same at both units.